Monday, March 31, 2008

What I Believe or The Other Side of The Coin.

     A lot of people are going to be upset with this adventure that I am starting. I think that this blog is a long time coming, it is more personal than anything. I am not going to be one of those guys that is going to weep about his feelings online, but some things may get emotional. 

When I say emotional, people automatically think I mean sad. But no, i want it to make you angry. I want people to read this and think "that guys a dick...". It is going to be very sarcastic, it may be upsetting, but it is what i think and feel.

If you have a problem with me I would love to hear about it. Think of this as an open forum. I want people to lay their views out on the table so we can talk about and discuss them in a respectable manner. I have my opinions, and the beauty of the Internet is that I can share them without any immediate consequences. 

So lets go...

No comments: